Saturday 19 November 2011

Funny Pictures by Xlobyx1 & Cena12121

Club Penguin Funny Pictures



NEW- How Santa's elves are treated...


NEW- Cheap people these days.


NEW- Woah! I've found my long lost brother!


NEW- I can now understand why some kids are scared of Santa.


NEW- Sensei really out did it this time...


NEW- I agree, this is the worst job on Club Penguin.


NEW- That's a bit too small...


NEW- FAKE! FAKE! Your not Santa!


NEW- Poor puffles, seeing them being abused makes me cry from the inside...


NEW- Cena, your a penguin-not a tree.


The economy these days are bad. Cena12121 lost his job, so he doesn't have enough money for an igloo. He now lives in a pumpkin. Please donate to the poor man....


I didn't know that Black Puffles gave tours!


Which evil penguin cooks others alive?!


This trick was a fail.


That isn't a cake, it's the Coffee Shop!


Aggressive cakes these days...


Poor fish... having to stare at a horse's butt all day.


Coughs, coughs, penguins need to learn some manners...


Whoa! How did Cena12121 get on that trampoline?


Kicking isn't nice! >:-(


I hate it when you drop your food...


Cena12121 is super strong! Look, he can evan lift the whole Club Penguin island!


I hope they can hear you.


I bet ya that you can't do this!


Cena, share the spotlight!


They should hire better driving teachers.


That is a pretty big pin...


That's a cheap fan, lol.


What? A Moose in Club Penguin?!


Poor ninja! Someone get him down! Wait a second, he is just a costume!


Cena, don't blame stuff on other people.


Umm, have fun painting the WHOLE stage Cena...


Cena12121 always worried about virus on his computer.


See kids, climbing trees is no good.


Be sure to leave a comment and tell me which funny picture you liked the most! Keep checking back for more hilarious funny pictures!

Read more: http://teamclubpenguincheats.blogspot.com/p/funny-pictures.html#ixzz1eAZaRwnr

No comments:

Post a Comment